Do you want to bring and to organize the biggest Agile event in your own city?
Agile Tour, a series of non-profit events over several cities throughout October and November. The last year's editions of the Agile Tour attracted over 15000+ participants in 100+ cities around the world.
To build on the success of our last tour, we are calling upon you to join you to this great gathering on Agile and create your own local AgileTour conference in the last quarter of the year to make this great "massive communication" together. You will receive all the support of our international teams who organized the previous Agile Tour. This year, AgileTour will be bigger than ever and we are counting on your local presence to make it happen.
After our passage, you will change the country mindset on this topic.
The main objectives of the Agile Tour are constantly evolving, but are currently:
- Massively promote Agile: Our primary mission is to conduct a 'Mass Communication' about our development practices throughout the month of October. We want to communicate everywhere there is an audience in order to attract massive attention to our new professional approach.
- Share our visions of Agile: Since agile is constantly evolving, we want to be open to new horizons while also contributing our understanding, interpretation and ideas to the agile community.
- Federate: Encourage leadership in all regions of the world in the agile arena, while being consistent with agile culture and self-organization.
- Support: Assist our colleagues and local businesses in their adoption of Agile
How to become an AgileTour City?
For becoming a city of Agile Tour, you need to:
- Read in first the following document: How to become a Candidate City? (Click here to download ppt file / The conditions are the same 2014 conditions)
- Verify the pre-requisites (You'll find the pre-requisites items in the ppt file)
- Propose a Team, a Budget, a Venue and fill the following application: http://bit.ly/AgileTourNewCity
- And send the application back to us at email@example.com
- Sign up for our google group and send us any questions you have:groups.google.com/group/agiletour
Once we've accepted your application to be in the Agile Tour, we'll notify you and list your city and contact information on the web site.
For more information on organizing this event, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or find a local organizer at http://www.agiletour.org
Best regards,The AgileTour's Team